Warnings, Terms, Conditions
1. Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
2. This product is for smokers only and is not intended for non-smokers.
3. Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, e-liquid are not are not approved by the FDA.
4. This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your doctor.
5. You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
6. Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use according to instructions.
7. Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus, see your reseller.
8. Do not drink the e-liquid, or puncture the cartridge and keep away from children and animals.
9. Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact amounts are not guaranteed.
10. Do not use while driving
11. Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed. However, Propylene Glycol is an allergen and Nicotine is known to cause reproductive harm.
12. Use this product in moderation. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms listed below.
13. Drink at least 8-cups of water daily.
14. Flavorings in the e-juice may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
15. Vaping flavorings may cause respiratory illness, disease, or symptoms.
16. Do not mix different brands or flavors of e-liquid, as doing so may result in injury.
17. Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine, and food flavoring.
19. Additional Nicotine warnings: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
20. Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
21. Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements.
22. Do not use before, during, and after exercising.
23. Children and Pets: Keep away from children and pets. Small parts and or e-juice may be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, and/or death.
24. Do not dispose of in trash containers nor litter the environment. Please recycle.
25. Propylene Glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
26. Not for use by woman who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant.
27. Vaping and exposure to vaping may potentially cause the emergence, contraction, contribution to, aggravation or exacerbation of various forms of adverse health effects including but not limited to cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cancer, carcinoma, liver disease, respiratory disease or illness, cancerous or precancerous abnormal condition or conditions, disorder, sickness, ailment, unhealthiness, symptoms, diseases, illness or malady of the human body.
28. Consult your doctor prior to use of this product.
29. Battery Warnings : Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
30. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
31. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
32. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
33. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
34. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
35. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
36. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
37. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
38. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
39. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries.
40. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
41. Do not throw batteries into fire.
42. Do not connect improperly.
43. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
44. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
45. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
46. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
47. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
48. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.
This warranty is extended only to the original end-use purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee.
What is covered/For how long:
What is not covered:
This warranty does not cover the atomizer/tank, batteries, charger, tips or any other accessories, only the device itself.
The warranty does not cover improper or unreasonable use; failure to follow operating instructions; accidents, excess moisture, lightning, power surges, connections to improper voltage supply/batteries, unauthorized alteration or modifications to the original device including refinishing or etching; loss of or damage to the vaporizer or its internal components. Cross threading the end caps is not covered. Dropping the device and causing internal damage is not covered. Using improper batteries or magnets on your batteries will void the warranty. Taking the device apart and removing the circuit board can cause damage to the internal components and this will void the warranty.
Scratches, fading, damage to finish - We inspect every device before it ships to ensure that it arrives to you in perfect condition. If there are any problems with the finish, this should be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving your new device. Beyond this period, we cannot replace the product for scratches, blemishes, fading. As with any coated product they can wear or scratch with daily use. To keep the finish looking good never store in a location where it can get scuffed or damaged by keys, coins or other objects that might come in contact with the tube and scratch the finish.
What we will do:
During the warranty period, we will repair or replace free of charge, any defective parts within a reasonable period of time.
What you must do to obtain Warranty Service:
1. Contact ProVape via e-mail for specific return and shipping
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. ALL USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT ON YOUR BEHALF TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SITE AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE
Any use of the terms "we, our, us, and company" refers to ProVape, Inc. and its members, directors, officers, and employees. Any use of the terms "you, your, and user" refers to you, the consumer.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to graphics, photos, products details or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of ProVape, Inc. The collective work includes works that are licensed to ProVape, Inc.
Copyright 2016, ProVape, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with ProVape or purchasing ProVape, Inc. products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own noncommercial use, or to place an order with ProVape, Inc. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by ProVape, Inc. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Provape cannot be liable for shipments or goods that are lost after they have arrived at their destination. For example, if you use a freight forwarder to receive your packages and the package was delivered and signed for by them, then it's considered delivered and no longer under our control. We cannot be liable for what they do with the package after it's been received. If the package is lost in transit from the forwader, to you, Provape is not liable for replacing or refunds related to that package since it had arrived to it's original destination.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by ProVape, Inc. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
The best way to reach us is by submitting a ticket. Click on the Help>Contact link above to start.